Wednesday 14 August 2024

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

Topic:  GOD WILL MAKE A WAY
By Rev. Samuel Arimoro 

INTRODUCTION 
God will make a way, and He will make a way for you in Jesus' name. God can make a way where there seems to be no way. Therefore, do not be afraid, and don't give up.

1: GOD CAN MAKE A WAY IN THE WILDERNESS*
(Isaiah 43:19b)
God can make a way in the wilderness, just like He did for the Israelites.

2: GOD CAN MAKE A WAY IN THE WATER*
(Isaiah 43:16b)
God can make a way in the water, whether it's a pool, river, or sea.

*Examples of God Making a Way:*

- *The Red Sea* (Exodus 14:21-30): God parted the sea for the Israelites to cross over.
- *The Pool of Bethesda* (John 5:1-9): God used the pool to heal and deliver those in need.
- *The River* (2 Kings 2:8-14): God made a way for Elijah and Elisha to cross over on dry land.
- *The Sea* (Jonah 1 & 2): God saved Jonah from drowning by sending a big fish.

Conclusion:
God can make a way in every situation, no matter how impossible it seems. Trust in His power and provision, and He will make a way for you.

Prayer Points:
Here are some prayer points based on the sermon "God Will Make a Way":

1. Lord, I trust that You can make a way for me in every difficult situation.

2. Help me to see Your power and provision in my life, even when I feel stuck.

3. Make a way for me in the wilderness of my challenges, Lord.

4. Part the waters of my obstacles and lead me to dry land.

5. Provide sweet water for me in the desert of my struggles.

6. Use Your power to heal and deliver me from every bondage.

7. Make a way for me to cross over to the other side of my troubles.

8. Send Your angels to trouble the waters of my stagnation and bring forth healing.

9. Help me to walk on the water of my fears and doubts.

10. Make a way under the sea of my overwhelm and bring me out to a place of peace.

11. Lord, I declare that You are my Way-Maker, and I trust in Your ability to create paths where none exist.

12. Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and provision in my life.

Remember to pray these points with conviction and sincerity, trusting God to work in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment