Thursday 4 June 2015

RECOVERING YOUR EXCHANGED DESTINY

Ecclesiastes 10:5-7

Wherever they exchanged your glory, I hear the sound of recovery for you.
Whoever stole your destiny, shall release it back to you in the name of Jesus.
- Evil exchanges are the satanic manipulations by the enemies in the lives and destinies of men.
The bible says while men slept the enemy came and sow tares.
While men are sleeping or unaware, the enemy is busy  exchanging their marriages, stars, destinies, businesses, etc.
I come as an oracle of Jehovah and I prophesy: whoever exchanged your glory or destiny shall surrender to you in the mighty name of Jesus.

From the scripture Eccl. 10:5-7, we gathered that there is an evil that is going on under the sun, which means there are evils being done on the face of the earth. What are these evils?
Many destinies have been exchanged. Many people are living lives that are not theirs.
Many people are eating crumbs while they are supposed to eat full bread.
Many people are living unfulfilled lives. Only few people are living according to God's standard for their lives.

I.  WHAT IS DESTINY?
1. Your destiny is what God has created you to be, right from your mother's womb.
2. Your destiny is GOD'S original plan before you were created.
3. Your destiny is God's divine purpose before you were created.
4. Your destiny is GOD'S placement in your life.
5. Your destiny is your divine assignment on earth.
6. Your destiny is the picture that God had in mind before He created you.
Jeremiah 1:5
Before you were born, God knows already who you are,
You are specially created to become a solution to the world.
Before God gave you life, He already chose you for greatness.
You were not born by mistake, but by divine will of God.
You might be useless in the eyes of men but you are useful in the eyes of God.
You might be nobody in the eyes of men but you are somebody in the eyes of God.
You might be rejected by men but you are somebody in the eyes of God.
It is not the name which people are calling you, but the one that The Lord has named you. He says in Isaiah 43:1
You might be asking
1. If truly God created me to be a solution to this world
2. If truly God created me to be great.
3. If truly God created me to be the head and not the tail.
4. If truly God created me to be a light to this dark world.
5. If truly God created me to be a lender and not a borrower.
Why is my life like this? Why am I finding it hard to eat? Why am I not able to secure even an ordinary job? 
Why is there no husband/wife to marry?
Why is my life full of struggle?  If the word of God is true, why is my life contrary to what God has said in His word? 
The answers to your questions can be found in Matthew 13:24-28.
The good seed, the Bible is talking about here, are the good things which God has put in your life.
Genesis 1-2, talked about how God created everything and He saw that it was good.
When God created you, He saw everything good and perfect. In God there is no  imperfection.
Fruitfulness is the kingdom of God.
Good health, prosperity, salvation, peace, righteousness, love, joy and the Holy Ghost is the kingdom of God.
3John 3:2,  John 10:10
The plan and purpose of God is to fill our lives with happiness.

The tares which the bible is talking about here are the evil exchange which the enemy has done over your destiny.
Ecclesiastes 10:5-7
There are forces of darkness and they only operate in darkness. Their assignment is to change people's destinies.
They are all over the place in our houses, offices, environments, families, etc.
There are wicked personalities using other people's destiny in order to prosper.
ILL. 1
A man had tenants who could hardly pay their rents. The landlord prospered while his tenants remain wretched. To exchanged their destinies.

If you live in a house and suddenly everything about you become difficult, pack out.  ILL. A couple remained barren till they packed out of their apartment.

ILL. 2. A man married his three daughters in coven and they could not marry physically.

ILL. 3. A man programmed the destiny of his nephew to a goat.

ILL. 4. Man who was going to FESTAC for all night and saw an evil priest programming evil into a man's life using a goat as a point of contact.

ILL. 5. A man wanted to be rich at all cost and was told to sleep with his sister. He did and started prospering in his business and the sister started behaving like zombie, saliva was gushing out of her mouth and the more he prospered, the sister's case got worse. A prayer point was raise one Monday. "Any power using my virtue to prosper die in the name of Jesus".  The elder brother died on Wednesday and the sister started to get better.

II. WHAT THESE POWERS DO
1. They exchanged your vision with frustration.
2. They exchanged your strength with weakness.
3. They exchanged our prayerfulness with prayerlessness.
4. They exchanged your progress with stagnancy.
5. They exchanged your increase with decrease.
6. The exchanged your confidence with inferiority.
7. They exchanged your life with death. It is not only physical death, but it can be financial death, marital death, academic death, health death, etc.
8. They exchanged your light with darkness.
9. The exchange your health with sickness.
10. They can exchange someone's financial life with financial death.
11. They can exchange your prosperity with poverty. You were rich and all of a sudden, your wealth begins to disappear.
12. They can exchange your wisdom with foolishness.
13. Your vigilance with ignorance.
14. Your hardwork with laziness.
15. Your fulfillment with frustration.
16. Your focus with distraction.  If you look at the opposition you will lose our position. The secret of success is to be focused. Many people fail today because they allowed themselves to be distracted.
God told Abraham to look at the East, West, North and South and as far as he can see he will possess. 
If your destiny could not have been tempered with, you could not have been where you are today.
If you want your God ordained destiny to be restored, you need to pray the kind of prayers which others are not praying.

III. WHY DO THE ENEMY EXCHANGE DESTINY?
1. Because the enemy wants to conquer you.
2. Because the enemy wants to suppress you.
3. Because the enemy wants to contend with your destiny.
4. Because your destiny is threatening the existence of another person.
5. Because your destiny is an eagle destiny.
6. Because you are trying to escape from the hands of a slave master.
7. Because somewhere somehow some prisons, powers or personalities do not want to see you prosper.

IV.  HOW CAN I ESCAPE FROM THE HANDS OF DESTINY EXCHANGER
1. Repent from unknown and known sins.
2. Pray destiny restoring prayers.
3. Pray destiny rebuilding prayers.
4. Cancel all the evil transaction done against your destiny.

V. SYMPTOMS OF EXCHANGED DESTINY
1. Heaviness of the body
2. People begin to develop hatred for you
3. Profit less hardworking
4. Door closing before you arrive
5. Stagnancy in life
6. Poverty. Even the poor call you poor.
7. Untimely and premature death.
8. Loss of menstrual circle.
9. Nothing works for you no matter how hard you try.
10. Inability to get married.
11. Vehicle goes to mechanic every now and then
12. Sickness that defy medication
13. Barrenness.
14. Low sperm count
15. A house/store that everything gets tougher and harder for you. Etc

BIBLICAL EXAMPLES
2Samuel 16:1-4. Ziba strove to shine with Mephibosheth's star by lying against him.
- for years Haman shone with the star of Mordecai.
- Absolom took the throne of his father David and raped his father's wives on top of the roof.
- Adonijah wanted to take over the destiny of Solomon.
- the case Solomon settled when a harlot exchanged her dead baby for a living one.
ILL. Man whose female children die while giving birth at Dadin Kowa Jos.
 

PRAYER POINTS
1. Any power from my foundation, contesting over my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Every destiny exchanger assigned to exchanged my destiny catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thou destiny exchanger in my family line which has succeeded to exchange the destiny of my family members, my destiny is not your candidate, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Wherever my destiny has been caged, wherever the destinies of my spouse/children have been caged, I command you now to be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Wherever my destiny has been hidden, I command you now to appear and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
6. I recover my destiny from the hand of destiny exchangers in the name of Jesus.
7. My destiny be released and locate me in the name of Jesus.
8. You star of my destiny arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every satanic transaction done over my life while I was in the womb, perish by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
10. Anything stolen from my life while I was in the womb, be restored by fire in the name of Jesus.
11. Every serpent of darkness which has sucked my virtue, through sex with any satanic agent, vomit my virtue and die in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power from my foundation which has buried my family, my destiny destiny is not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
13. Thou ancient of Days rebuke the devourer for my sake in the name of Jesus.
14. Any personality that the devil has replaced with, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. My exchanged destiny, be restored by the blood of Jesus.
16. Any power assigned to exchange my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.


53 comments:

  1. Thanks My Destiny Has to Be restored Fully In JESUS MIGHTY NAME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks My Destiny Has to Be restored Fully In JESUS MIGHTY NAME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen thank you Jesus for restoring my destiny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen thank you Jesus for restoring my destiny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou JESUS for restored my destiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how did you get you destiny back

      Delete
    2. Thank you my destiny is restored in the name of Jesus,testmonies are coming Amen,

      Delete
    3. I ask for your prayer man of God concern my destiny

      Delete
    4. My God will answer you and restore your destiny

      Delete
  6. MAN OF GOD,MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU FOR THIS EYE OPENING MESSAGE ,I AM FULLY RESTORED,GLORY BE TO JESUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this timely teaching it has really bless me. I really need your prayer sir. Presently residing in Abuja.
    God bless you and your ministry in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  8. The i see my destiny will be restored

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Thanks for giving insight and giving content in this rare subject of spiritual warfare. I have seen symptoms of destiny exchange in my life, and will pray for restoration accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks man of God ,fot the insight i will pray accordingly,am seeing my destiny total restore in jesus might name amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u Jesus my destiny have been restored

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Jesus my destiny has been restored

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please pray for me to have my destiny restored.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen and I claim back my destiny in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man of God please help me pray to restore my destiny I have seen all if not most of these signs in my life, please help me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is well with you. God shall restore back your destiny in the nighty name of Jesus

      Delete
  16. My exchanged destiny be restored by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Amen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the eye opener. My destiny has been stolen. And I m on my way to restore it. By power by force. Amen. Join me in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks man of God,now my destiny is going to locate me by fire by force in the might name of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen and Amen. Let it be according to your faith in Jesus name.

      Delete
  19. Thanks man of God,now my destiny is going to locate me by fire by force in the might name of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  20. My life has been meaningless for some time now thanks for your words

    ReplyDelete
  21. Man of God, please pray for me to recover my destiny that has been exchange through my actions and inaction in Jesus mighty name Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  22. I declare and decree in the name of Jesus Christ by faith,my destiny has been restored as from today in the mighty name of Jesus in Jesus mighty name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please pray for me to restore my DESTINY I have lost everything I have nothing to write home about and nothing is working for me I am suffering for long now former police officer can't even get jobs I can't even get a man to marry me I have prayed fasted but no answer, PASTOR'Sare sleeping with me in a dream, my brother is sleeping with me in a dream I don't even know what to do anymore I pray they steal my prayers I am looking for a serious help I can't even get jobs I can't even do business everything about me has been stolen my DESTINY has been stolen please please pray for me in the name of HOLY God the FATHER the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT..
    Amen
    Bongiwe


    ReplyDelete
  24. Please pastor I need help and prayers been going through a lot for a year from families problems I believe I’m not living the life that was mine anymore I need your prayers to get me back my names Joseph haruna but been know has yusuf at my father house why mom name is precious I need your prayers I believe God will change back to good
    Thanks s

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful teaching, God bless and refill you

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can I write this in my journal??

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please restore my destiny in the name of jesus thank you and God bless you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen.i believe my destiny is back in Jesus Mighty Name.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I believe my destiny is back in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  30. God take all the glory
    Thank you fir restoration
    Ijn Amen

    ReplyDelete