Thursday 4 June 2015

MY STAR IS NOT FOR SALE


Text:  Matthew 2:1-18
Ref: Matt 2:17, Revelation 2:26-28, Isaiah 40:26, 1Corinthians 15:31

INTRODUCTION
Everyone has a star. There is enough space for everyone to manifest.

What is a star ?

1.  : to play the most important role in a movie, play, etc.
2.  : to have (someone) as the most important performer
3.  : to perform extremely well
4.  : Main character in a film/drama
5.  A person who has made a mark in any field is a star. E.g. Michael Jackson, Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Sam Loco Efe, Patience Ozokwo, Chioma Ajunwa, Chinua Achebe, Victor Moses etc.
6.  Very famous, successful and important person, especially a performer such as a musician, actor or sports player.

Isaiah 60:1 shows that everyone’s star is meant to shine.

This is what Dr Paul Eneche says: "Every child of God is born with a destiny star.  The enemy can see it... It was Jesus star that announced His destiny, the star of your destiny will announce you to your world".


Everybody has a star. A person’s star is meant to promote his or her life. However, a person’s star can be imprisoned, traded or sat upon.

Anywhere they sat upon your star, I release fire ...
 
When we talk about a person’s star, 
1.  we are talking about the person’s uniqueness, 
2. divine attribute, 
3.  the measure of light given to a person in this world to shine,
4. value given to you by God;
5. the greatness that must be seen in a person’s life.
6. it is the pronouncement of your achievement and fulfillment.
7.  it is what you have been destined to become.


I.   CATEGORIES OF STARS

1Corinthians 15:31

1. Those created to be deliverers to their generation

2. Those born to re-write the history of their family.

3.  Those born to rule, lead others.

4. Those born to destroy the work of Satan in their family and around them.

5.  Those born to preach the word of God. Isaiah 6:3


II.   TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE YOUR STAR WILL ATTRACT

1. Those who come to admire it

2. Those who come to war with it.

III. WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR STAR
Star is the representative life of every one, if anybody touches the star of someone; he touched the life of such a person. Our God is merciful he can perfect our star and add good things to it but wicked people will like to cage your star or change for bad. There are ten things that enemy can do to people’s star, once they know that you are going to become great in future;

• A star can be change. 
Ill. Doctor in Benin who drinks water from new born babies.
• The light of a star can be quenched
Suddenly a rich man becomes poor and treks.
• A star can be transferred
Ill.  Man who married his three daughters in coven. 
Ill. People who are old and their children keep dying.
• A star can be punctured
• A star can be slowed down
Ill. Pastor whose members could not exceed 20.
• A star can be remotely controlled
Ill. Brother who travelled abroad and always deported.
• A star can be bewitched
Ill. 5 sisters sent packing from their husband's house. 
• A star can be buried
Brother who sees pot whoever he prays.
 * a star can become dark   Job 3:9
• A star can be exchange
Ill. Brother whose destiny was tied to a goat.
• A star can be cast down. Daniel 8:10
• A star can be made to wander and the person becomes a vagabond. Jude 1:13
Ill. Brother who has a good certificate but jobless for years. We prayed in AG Ajuebor and within 3 days got a good job.

IV.   WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR STAR  IS UNDER ATTACK
1. Lack of favour
2. Destruction and dryness
3. Helpers unwilling to help
4. Incurable sickness
5. Stagnancy 
6. Barrenness 
7. Unprofitable labour
8. Delay
9.  Failure in every venture
10. Miscarriages



III.   WHAT TO DO FOR YOUR STAR TO SHINE

1. Give your life to Christ. Cry to God for repentance

2.  Pray for release of your star.

3.  Be obedient to the word of God


                                       PRAYER POINTS:
1. Power of my place of birth working against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 
2. Power of Pharaoh that does not want to let my star go, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Power of witchcraft over my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 
4. Arrows fired into my star to demote me, backfire, in the name of Jesus. 
5.  My day of greatness, start by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
5b. Evil monitoring powers assigned against my star, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus. 
6. Power mocking my star, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus. 
7. My enemies, hear the word of the Lord, where you have knocked me down shall be my point of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus. 
8. Every curse from my father’s house and my mother’s house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
9. Every yoke upon my star, break, in the name of Jesus. 
Goliath powers in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. 
10. Ancestral curses waiting for my day of glory, die, in the name of Jesus. 
11. Any shrine or altar, where my footprints have been taken to catch fire, in the name Jesus. 



 36 PRAYER POINTS TO RECOVER YOUR STAR
1. Let my star be too hot for the enemy to handle, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every imagination against my star, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, let every star hunter of my father’s house be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, let every star hunter of my mother’s house be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
5. Holy Ghost arise and rescue my star from the hands of satanic enchanters and diviners, in the name of Jesus.
6. Everywhere I go let the star of my destiny arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
7. I receive the anointing of the pacesetter, in the name of Jesus.
8. I must arise and manifest the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
9. My Father, re -arrange my life and position me for uncommon breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any area of weakness in my life giving access to the enemy to at tack my star, Father, straighten me out, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every mountain o f difficulty confronting my star, be leveled to the ground, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, let the anointing to become a divine wonder fall upon me, in the name o f Jesus.
13. Father, make me a mysterious wonder, in the name of Jesus.
14. Father, lift my life beyond human explanation, in the name of Jesus.
15. Father, convert my life to a divine phenomenon, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every power waiting to witness my fall, I shake their serpents in to fire, in the name of Jesus.
17 Every area of my life welcoming the serpents of darkness, blood o f Jesus, close that door, in the name of Jesus.
18. Any evil observer of time assigned to monitor my star, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus.
19. O God, arise and let my star reject the voice of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every property of darkness in my possession targeted to attack my future, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
21. Father, let Your angels of war defend my star anywhere I go, in the name of Jesus.
22  Spirit of the Lord God, overshadow me, Spirit of Jehovah, incubate me, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every infirmity assigned to bury my star, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
24. I shall arise and put to shame any power that wants to put me to shame, in the name of Jesus.
25. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life for complete breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every power of “let us kill him and lets see what become of his dreams”, die, in the name o f Jesus.
27. Every conspiracy against my lifting, be scattered unto desolation, in the name o f Jesus.
28. The power that hates to see my lifting, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
29. Father, lay Your hands upon my head and lift me up, in the name of Jesus.
30. Father, let Your favour envelope me and catapult me to the next level, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every power of darkness surrounding my star, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every power assigned to rubbish my star, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
33. I must arise and shine by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
34. The anointing of uncommon success come upon me mightily, in the name of Jesus.
35. Power to arise and shine in any environment, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
36. I remove every garment of shame from my body, in the name of Jesus.

1 comment: