Thursday 4 June 2015

PRAYER TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

PRAYER TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; (2 Cor. 10:5)

(Worship God)
(Extol Him)

1. Father I throw down every evil, negative & destructive imaginations at Your feet. I refuse to entertain such negative thoughts anymore
2. Every dart of confusion, fear, delay, doubt, paranoia, phobia fired at me by Satan & his cohorts I reject & return back
3. My heart shall be bold & solid in resolute determination not to field evil imaginations in my heart again
4. I declare I have a sound mind; I therefore arrest every wandering & erring thoughts in my head, mind & soul.
5. Every power of captivity through thoughts I break you today IJN
6. Every darkness surrounding my heart disappear now
7. I arrest every thought of death, poverty, barreness, failure, limitations, fear & accidents. I cast you away permanently
8. Today I declare that henceforth only joy & gladness shall enter into my ears, heart & soul
9. I receive from on high the baptism of boldness, sound mind & bravery IJN
10. At end it shall be said of me that God has prevailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment