Wednesday 17 August 2016

I REFUSE TO BE KEPT UNDER THE TABLE

TOPIC: I REFUSE TO BE KEPT UNDER THE TABLE
TEXT:     Judges 1:4-7

INTRODUCTION
To be kept under the table is to live below what God expects of you. There are certain powers and personalities that derive pleasure when you go through pain and sufferings. God will bring you deliverance and restore you back.

You are not a biological accident neither are you a product of chance. One million persons struggled to enter the ova but only you succeeded in becoming a zygote and after 9 months you were birth. I see a victor in you. You were born to be a winner. I see you taking your rightful position in life.

I.  JESUS OVERTURNED THE TABLE OF MONEY CHANGERS
Matthew 21:12-13
Jesus went to the temple and saw people who were exchanging goods and buying and selling. He drove them out saying: my house shall be called a house of prayer.
People's lives today are being exchanged on the table. Destinies are being exchanged on witchcraft tables.
Wherever your destiny has been exchanged, that table will be overturned.

II.  SOME EXAMPLES OF UNDER THE TABLE EXPERIENCE
1.   A Doctor in Benin collects the first water used to bathe babies and drinks it, confessed he exchanges the destinies of the children.

2. A Woman anytime money enters her hand, she will go on admission in the hospital and she will recover when the money gets finished.

3.  In Festac Lagos, a Native doctor tied a goat to a road and programmed death to an individual through series of incantations, but a born again Christian who was going for all night, reversed the incantations and set the goat free.

III. ADONIBEZEK, A MAN WHO KEEPS KINGS UNDER THE TABLE
Judges 1:4-7
Moses did all he could but failed to lead the children of Israel into the promised land. 
May you never start something you 
Joshua died without fully completing the assignment.
They both saw the miracle and the blessing but could not enter fully into it.
Judah decided that enough is enough and went after Adonibezek.
Adonibezek is that man that doesn't want you to achieve your destiny.
He is the one who benefits from your suffering and pains.
He is a man that does not like peace. He is evil personified.
Adonibezek kept 70 kings under the table and they fed from the crumbs that fell from the table,
Adonibezek  was caught in the war and his ten toes and thumbs were cut off. What he did to others was done to him. He confessed that he was paid back with the same coin he paid others. He was brought to Jerusalem and he died there

IV.  INDICATIONS THAT YOU ARE UNDER THE TABLE 
1.  Life of sickness which cannot be diagnose and have left you penniless.
2.  Life of struggling and stagnancy
3.  Life of non achievement. Nothing works for you. Laboring like elephants but eating like ants.
4.  A force preventing you from climbing higher. It is a caged life. 
5. It means unprogressive life.
6. Constant miscarriages and afflictions.

CONCLUSION
When a marriage is under the table, there will be no peace. No man can rise above his table
You were eating on the table before but now you are eating from the floor.
Every form of limitations in your destiny will end as God brings you out of that table.

PRAYER POINTS
1.  As I clap my hands and pray, I break every evil covering over my life in Jesus name.
2.  I break the yoke of limitation over my life.
3.  My father, my father, uproot every evil thing that has been planted in my life
4.  Let the enemy begin to vomit every good thing he has eaten up in my life.
5.  Let all incantations against me be cancelled by fire
6.  I recover all I have lost in the past today in the mighty name of Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment