SEVEN DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING GUIDE AGAINST EVIL FOUNDATIONS, STAGNATION AND REPEATED FAILURE
GENERAL THEME:
BREAKING NEGATIVE PATTERNS AND WALKING INTO DIVINE PROGRESS
PURPOSE OF THE FAST
This seven-day prayer and fasting programme is designed to help believers seek God concerning persistent challenges, renounce ungodly patterns, strengthen their faith, and trust God for freedom, progress, fruitfulness and victory. The emphasis throughout the programme is not on fear, but on faith in the finished work of Christ and confidence in God's power.
2 Corinthians 10:4 — “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.”
Colossians 2:15 — Christ has “spoiled principalities and powers” and triumphed over them.
SUGGESTED FASTING PATTERN
Participants may choose a fasting pattern appropriate to their circumstances, such as:
6:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The fast should be accompanied by prayer, Bible reading, repentance, worship and practical obedience to God's Word.
DAY ONE
BREAKING THE POWER OF EVIL FOUNDATIONS
KEY SCRIPTURES
Psalm 11:3; Psalm 18:16-19; Isaiah 28:16; 1 Corinthians 3:11; Matthew 7:24-25
SCRIPTURAL EXHORTATION
Every building is only as stable as its foundation. In the same way, foundations can influence the direction and stability of people's lives. Scripture, however, teaches that God is able to establish a new foundation where the old one has been destructive.
The ultimate foundation of the believer is Jesus Christ. Paul declares that no other foundation can be laid than Jesus Christ. Therefore, whatever negative history, ungodly pattern or destructive foundation may have existed before, the believer can consciously submit his or her life to Christ and allow Him to establish a new beginning.
Isaiah 28:16 presents Christ as the sure foundation. Our prayer today is therefore not driven by fear of the past but by confidence in God, asking Him to uproot everything contrary to His purpose and establish righteousness, peace, stability and progress.
30 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank You for the salvation of my soul and for establishing my life upon Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
2. Lord, let every foundation in my life that is contrary to Your Word be exposed and dealt with by Your power, in Jesus name.
3. Father, uproot every ungodly foundation affecting my progress, in Jesus name.
4. I declare that Jesus Christ is the foundation of my life, my family and my future, in Jesus name.
5. Every negative foundation inherited from the past, lose your influence over my life, in Jesus name.
6. Father, repair every damaged area of my life that has been affected by a faulty foundation, in Jesus name.
7. Let every evil structure built upon a wrong foundation be dismantled, in Jesus name.
8. Father, establish me upon the solid rock of Your Word, in Jesus name.
9. Every foundation producing sorrow, delay and disappointment in my life, be overturned, in Jesus name.
10. Lord, separate me from every ungodly pattern connected to my past, in Jesus name.
11. Father, let Your mercy speak over every negative history associated with my life, in Jesus name.
12. Every inherited limitation contrary to God's purpose for my life, be broken, in Jesus name.
13. Lord, establish righteousness and holiness as the foundation of my household, in Jesus name.
14. Every foundation responsible for recurring troubles in my life, receive divine intervention, in Jesus name.
15. Father, let every area of my life that has remained unstable receive divine stability, in Jesus name.
16. I reject every evil verdict arising from my past, in Jesus name.
17. Father, let the blood of Jesus speak better things concerning my life, in Jesus name.
18. Every negative dedication or ungodly spiritual influence affecting my destiny, lose your hold, in Jesus name.
19. Lord, give me grace to build my life according to Your Word, in Jesus name.
20. Every pattern of destruction associated with my foundation, end in my life, in Jesus name.
21. Father, rebuild everything that has been broken in my life, in Jesus name.
22. Let every hidden source of persistent trouble be exposed and brought under the authority of Christ, in Jesus name.
23. Father, establish my family upon Your covenant and Your Word, in Jesus name.
24. I receive grace to overcome every limitation connected with my background, in Jesus name.
25. Every foundation that says I will not progress, be rendered powerless, in Jesus name.
26. Father, let my life become a testimony of Your transforming power, in Jesus name.
27. I declare that my past will not determine the limits of my future, in Jesus name.
28. Lord, establish new opportunities and righteous relationships in my life, in Jesus name.
29. Father, let everything You have ordained for my life be firmly established, in Jesus name.
30. I declare that Christ is my sure foundation, and my life shall be established in Him, in Jesus name.
DAY TWO
BREAKING STAGNATION AND ENTERING DIVINE PROGRESS
KEY SCRIPTURES
Deuteronomy 1:6; Isaiah 43:18-19; Psalm 1:3; Proverbs 4:18; Philippians 3:13–14
SCRIPTURAL EXHORTATION
Stagnation describes a condition in which movement, development or progress appears to have stopped. Scripture repeatedly presents God's people as people who move forward. God told Israel, “Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount” (Deuteronomy 1:6).
There are seasons in which God calls His people to move from where they have been to where He is leading them. Divine progress is not merely material advancement; it includes spiritual growth, wisdom, character, fruitful relationships, ministry effectiveness and fulfilment of God's purpose.
Today, ask God for grace to identify whatever is keeping you from healthy progress. Pray against unnecessary delay, indecision, fear, disobedience and every circumstance that has become a barrier to your advancement.
30 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, thank You because You are the God who causes Your people to move forward, in Jesus name.
2. Every power of stagnation operating against my progress, be broken, in Jesus name.
3. Father, move me from every place where I have remained too long, in Jesus name.
4. Every cycle of delay in my life, come to an end, in Jesus name.
5. Lord, give me wisdom to recognise and overcome every barrier to my progress, in Jesus name.
6. Every door of legitimate progress that has remained closed, let it open by Your mercy, in Jesus name.
7. Father, restore every opportunity that I have lost through ignorance or delay, in Jesus name.
8. I reject every pattern of standing still while others advance, in Jesus name.
9. Lord, give me courage to take every step You are directing me to take, in Jesus name.
10. Every cycle of starting and stopping, be broken in my life, in Jesus name.
11. Father, let there be visible evidence of progress in every area of my life, in Jesus name.
12. Lord, increase my capacity for greater assignments and responsibilities, in Jesus name.
13. Every limitation working against my advancement, be removed, in Jesus name.
14. Father, deliver me from procrastination and indecision, in Jesus name.
15. Give me divine wisdom to make decisions that will move my life forward, in Jesus name.
16. Every good thing that has been delayed beyond its appointed season, receive divine acceleration, in Jesus name.
17. Father, let my spiritual life experience continuous growth, in Jesus name.
18. Lord, cause my ministry, career, business and legitimate endeavours to become fruitful, in Jesus name.
19. Every negative circumstance keeping me in one position, give way to God's purpose, in Jesus name.
20. Father, restore momentum to every good project that has become stagnant, in Jesus name.
21. I receive grace to finish what God has ordained me to begin, in Jesus name.
22. Lord, connect me with people and opportunities that contribute positively to my progress, in Jesus name.
23. Every voice telling me that I cannot advance, be silenced by the truth of God's Word, in Jesus name.
24. Father, deliver me from fear of failure and give me courage to move forward, in Jesus name.
25. Let every legitimate opportunity appointed for my advancement locate me, in Jesus name.
26. Father, give me strength to rise above every discouragement, in Jesus name.
27. I declare that my path shall shine brighter and brighter, in Jesus name.
28. Every recurring situation that has kept me at the same level, be broken, in Jesus name.
29. Father, take me into the next season of Your purpose for my life, in Jesus name.
30. I declare that I am moving forward by the grace of God, and I shall not remain stagnant, in Jesus name.
DAY THREE
BREAKING EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS
KEY SCRIPTURES
Ezekiel 18:20; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 3:13-14; Romans 8:1-2; 1 Peter 1:18-19
SCRIPTURAL EXHORTATION
Families can develop patterns that continue from one generation to another. Some patterns are positive, such as integrity, hard work and godliness. Others may be destructive, such as persistent conflict, addiction, financial irresponsibility, broken relationships or repeated ungodly behaviours.
The gospel announces a powerful truth: a person's identity is no longer determined by the failures of previous generations. In Christ, the believer becomes a new creation. Ezekiel 18:20 also establishes personal accountability before God.
Therefore, today's prayers should be combined with repentance, forgiveness, wise decisions and a deliberate commitment to establish a new godly pattern. You can become the person through whom a better spiritual legacy begins.
30 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank You for making me a new creation in Christ, in Jesus name.
2. Every destructive family pattern contrary to God's Word, end with me, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, reveal every negative pattern that needs to be confronted in my life, in Jesus name.
4. I renounce every ungodly behaviour that I have knowingly or unknowingly inherited, in Jesus name.
5. Father, give me grace to establish a godly legacy for my children and future generations, in Jesus name.
6. Every recurring pattern of failure in my family, be broken, in Jesus name.
7. Every pattern of unnecessary conflict and division, be replaced with peace, in Jesus name.
8. Father, establish love and unity in my household, in Jesus name.
9. Every destructive habit passed from generation to generation, lose its influence over my life, in Jesus name.
10. Lord, give every member of my household grace to walk in righteousness, in Jesus name.
11. Every pattern of financial hardship caused by wrong decisions, be broken through wisdom and discipline, in Jesus name.
12. Father, deliver my family from cycles of disappointment, in Jesus name.
13. Lord, heal every wound that has been transferred from one generation to another, in Jesus name.
14. I refuse to reproduce destructive behaviours from my past, in Jesus name.
15. Father, give me wisdom to make decisions that will change the story of my family, in Jesus name.
16. Every negative expectation concerning my family, be overturned by God's purpose, in Jesus name.
17. Lord, establish a culture of prayer and the Word in my household, in Jesus name.
18. Father, let righteousness become a strong family heritage, in Jesus name.
19. Every recurring pattern of broken relationships, receive healing and restoration, in Jesus name.
20. Lord, give me grace to forgive those who have wounded me, in Jesus name.
21. Father, deliver me from bitterness, resentment and unforgiveness, in Jesus name.
22. Let every destructive family tradition that contradicts Scripture lose its place in my life, in Jesus name.
23. Father, raise godly men and women from my family who will honour You, in Jesus name.
24. Every negative pattern affecting my children, be broken through the grace of God, in Jesus name.
25. Lord, make my household a testimony of transformation, in Jesus name.
26. I declare that my family will serve the Lord, in Jesus name.
27. Father, let my generation be known for righteousness, wisdom and faithfulness, in Jesus name.
28. Every pattern of repeated sorrow and loss, be replaced with God's peace and restoration, in Jesus name.
29. Lord, help me leave a godly inheritance for those coming after me, in Jesus name.
30. I declare that destructive family patterns will not define my future; Christ defines my identity, in Jesus name.
DAY FOUR
BREAKING THE SPIRIT OF BACKWARDNESS
KEY SCRIPTURES
Deuteronomy 28:13; Isaiah 52:2; Joel 2:25-27; Philippians 3:13-14; Proverbs 4:18
SCRIPTURAL EXHORTATION
God's desire for His children is not that they continually retreat from His purpose. Scripture encourages believers to forget those things which are behind and reach forward to those things which are before. Spiritual maturity requires forward movement.
Backwardness can manifest through repeated return to former failures, loss of spiritual discipline, abandoned opportunities, destructive habits and inability to maintain progress. The answer is not fear but renewal of the mind, repentance where necessary and deliberate movement toward God's purpose.
Today, pray for restoration of lost ground, renewed strength and grace to keep moving forward.
30 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, thank You because You have called me to move forward and not backward, in Jesus name.
2. Every pattern of backward movement in my life, be broken, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, restore every good ground that I have lost, in Jesus name.
4. Every habit that repeatedly pulls me backward, be removed from my life, in Jesus name.
5. Father, give me grace to overcome every temptation that seeks to return me to my past, in Jesus name.
6. I reject every cycle of rising and falling, in Jesus name.
7. Lord, strengthen me spiritually so that I may remain established in You, in Jesus name.
8. Every recurring defeat that sends me backwards, come to an end, in Jesus name.
9. Father, restore my confidence where failure has weakened me, in Jesus name.
10. Every loss of spiritual zeal, be replaced with fresh passion for God, in Jesus name.
11. Lord, help me to recover lost time and opportunities through Your wisdom, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every area of my life that has gone backwards experience restoration, in Jesus name.
13. Every negative influence drawing me away from God's purpose, be removed, in Jesus name.
14. Lord, give me discipline to maintain every progress You grant me, in Jesus name.
15. Father, deliver me from repeatedly making the same destructive decisions, in Jesus name.
16. I receive grace to learn from my past without being imprisoned by it, in Jesus name.
17. Every voice of discouragement telling me to give up, be silenced, in Jesus name.
18. Lord, renew my mind according to Your Word, in Jesus name.
19. Father, restore everything that has been wasted through ignorance, in Jesus name.
20. Let my spiritual, personal and professional life move forward by Your grace, in Jesus name.
21. Every pattern of losing what I have gained, be broken, in Jesus name.
22. Father, give me wisdom to protect every blessing and opportunity You bring into my life, in Jesus name.
23. Lord, surround me with people who encourage godly progress, in Jesus name.
24. Every negative cycle that keeps taking me back to the beginning, end now, in Jesus name.
25. Father, let the remaining years of my life produce greater fruit than the years behind me, in Jesus name.
26. I receive strength to press toward the mark of the high calling of God, in Jesus name.
27. Lord, make my latter days fruitful and honourable, in Jesus name.
28. Every form of spiritual stagnation and backwardness, be replaced with growth, in Jesus name.
29. Father, establish me in every good thing You have entrusted to me, in Jesus name.
30. I declare that I am moving forward, growing stronger and fulfilling God's purpose for my life, in Jesus name.
DAY FIVE
BREAKING THE CYCLE OF PROFITLESS HARD WORK
KEY SCRIPTURES
Deuteronomy 28:12; Psalm 90:17; Proverbs 10:22; Ecclesiastes 3:11; John 15:5
SCRIPTURAL EXHORTATION
Hard work is valuable and Scripture commends diligence. However, there are seasons when people labour intensely but see very little meaningful fruit from their efforts. The answer is not to abandon diligence but to ask God for wisdom, favour, direction and fruitfulness.
Jesus teaches in John 15:5 that fruitfulness flows from abiding in Him. Psalm 90:17 is therefore an important prayer: “Establish thou the work of our hands.” God can give wisdom to labour correctly, connect us with the right opportunities and cause our efforts to produce lasting results.
Today, pray for fruitfulness rather than mere activity.
30 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, thank You for the strength and ability to work, in Jesus name.
2. Lord, establish the work of my hands, in Jesus name.
3. Every cycle of labour without meaningful results, come to an end, in Jesus name.
4. Father, give me wisdom to know where and how to invest my strength, in Jesus name.
5. Every fruitless effort in my life, receive divine direction, in Jesus name.
6. Lord, connect my labour with legitimate opportunities that produce good results, in Jesus name.
7. Father, deliver me from working hard at the wrong things, in Jesus name.
8. Give me wisdom to recognise profitable opportunities, in Jesus name.
9. Every repeated loss resulting from poor decisions, be replaced with wisdom and prudence, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless the work of my hands and cause it to prosper, in Jesus name.
11. Lord, let my efforts produce visible and lasting fruit, in Jesus name.
12. Every pattern of starting good projects without completing them, be broken, in Jesus name.
13. Father, give me perseverance to complete every legitimate assignment You have given me, in Jesus name.
14. Lord, send helpers and strategic relationships that will contribute to my productivity, in Jesus name.
15. Every opportunity that consumes my strength without advancing God's purpose, expose it to me, in Jesus name.
16. Father, give me the wisdom to manage my time and resources effectively, in Jesus name.
17. Lord, teach me to work according to Your direction and timing, in Jesus name.
18. Every form of wasted effort, be converted into productive labour, in Jesus name.
19. Father, let my diligence attract favour and increase, in Jesus name.
20. Lord, bless my honest labour with fruitful results, in Jesus name.
21. Every persistent financial frustration despite diligent effort, receive divine wisdom and intervention, in Jesus name.
22. Father, open legitimate doors that correspond with my gifts and abilities, in Jesus name.
23. Lord, give me creative ideas that will add value and produce fruit, in Jesus name.
24. Every limitation that prevents my work from producing its intended result, be removed, in Jesus name.
25. Father, let my labour contribute positively to my family and community, in Jesus name.
26. Lord, make me fruitful in ministry and every good work, in Jesus name.
27. I reject confusion, waste and unproductive cycles, in Jesus name.
28. Father, let the works of my hands receive Your favour, in Jesus name.
29. Lord, give me the discipline to steward every opportunity wisely, in Jesus name.
30. I declare that my labour shall not be in vain; God shall establish the work of my hands, in Jesus name.
DAY SIX
OVERCOMING EVIL POWERS AND WALKING IN CHRIST'S AUTHORITY
KEY SCRIPTURES
Luke 10:19; Ephesians 6:10-18; Colossians 2:15; James 4:7; Psalm 27:1-3
SCRIPTURAL EXHORTATION
The Christian life involves spiritual warfare, but the believer must approach spiritual warfare from the position of Christ's victory. Jesus has already triumphed over principalities and powers. Therefore, Christians do not pray from a position of helplessness but from confidence in God.
Ephesians 6 teaches believers to put on the whole armour of God. Prayer, faith, truth, righteousness, salvation, the Word of God and perseverance are essential weapons in spiritual warfare.
Today, refuse fear. Submit yourself to God, resist evil and stand firmly upon the promises of Scripture.
30 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank You for the victory I have through Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
2. Lord, strengthen me with Your mighty power, in Jesus name.
3. Every power working against God's purpose for my life, lose your influence, in Jesus name.
4. Father, deliver me from every form of spiritual oppression and intimidation, in Jesus name.
5. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, in Jesus name.
6. Every evil plan designed to frustrate my legitimate progress, be overturned, in Jesus name.
7. Lord, surround me and my household with Your protection, in Jesus name.
8. Every power promoting fear in my heart, be defeated by the truth of God's Word, in Jesus name.
9. Father, give me discernment to recognise spiritual and practical dangers, in Jesus name.
10. Lord, help me to stand firm in faith during spiritual battles, in Jesus name.
11. Every persistent attack against my peace, be broken, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let Your light overcome every work of darkness around my life, in Jesus name.
13. Every evil accusation against my destiny, be silenced by the finished work of Christ, in Jesus name.
14. Lord, give me victory over every temptation of the enemy, in Jesus name.
15. Father, let every ungodly influence seeking to control my decisions be exposed, in Jesus name.
16. I submit myself completely to God and resist every work of evil, in Jesus name.
17. Lord, let the power of Your Word strengthen my spirit daily, in Jesus name.
18. Father, help me to put on the whole armour of God, in Jesus name.
19. Every persistent spiritual intimidation, come to an end, in Jesus name.
20. Lord, give me victory over fear and anxiety concerning my future, in Jesus name.
21. Father, let Your angels minister according to Your will concerning me, in Jesus name.
22. Every evil counsel against my life, be rendered ineffective, in Jesus name.
23. Lord, let Your presence become my confidence and security, in Jesus name.
24. Father, deliver my household from every form of evil and preserve us according to Your mercy, in Jesus name.
25. I declare that I belong to Christ and my life is under His lordship, in Jesus name.
26. Every spiritual battle that has weakened my faith, turn into an opportunity for greater spiritual maturity, in Jesus name.
27. Father, give me victory without compromising my faith or character, in Jesus name.
28. Lord, make me spiritually alert, prayerful and grounded in Scripture, in Jesus name.
29. I declare that Christ has triumphed, and I will stand firm in His victory, in Jesus name.
30. Father, let Your kingdom, Your will and Your righteousness prevail in every area of my life, in Jesus name.
DAY SEVEN
BREAKING REPEATED FAILURE AND ENTERING A NEW SEASON OF VICTORY
KEY SCRIPTURES
Micah 7:8; Psalm 126:5-6; Proverbs 24:16; Romans 8:37; Philippians 4:13
SCRIPTURAL EXHORTATION
Repeated failure can create discouragement and cause a person to believe that failure is permanent. Scripture presents a different picture. Proverbs 24:16 says that although a righteous person may fall, he rises again. Falling is not the end of the story.
Peter experienced failure when he denied Jesus, yet Christ restored him and entrusted him with significant responsibility. This demonstrates that failure can become a place of restoration, learning and renewed purpose when we return to God.
On this final day, pray against recurring failure while also asking God for wisdom, discipline, patience and the grace to learn from previous experiences. Victory is not merely succeeding once; it is developing the wisdom and character required to remain fruitful.
30 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank You because failure is not my final destination, in Jesus name.
2. Every cycle of repeated failure in my life, come to an end, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, give me wisdom to understand the lessons hidden in my previous failures, in Jesus name.
4. Father, heal every emotional wound caused by past disappointments, in Jesus name.
5. Every fear of failure controlling my decisions, be broken, in Jesus name.
6. Lord, give me courage to begin again where You are directing me, in Jesus name.
7. Father, restore every legitimate opportunity lost through previous mistakes, in Jesus name.
8. Every pattern of making the same mistake repeatedly, be broken through wisdom and discipline, in Jesus name.
9. Lord, give me discernment to recognise wrong choices before I make them, in Jesus name.
10. Father, surround me with wise counsellors and godly advisers, in Jesus name.
11. Every cycle of disappointment at the point of breakthrough, come to an end, in Jesus name.
12. Lord, strengthen my hands to complete what I begin, in Jesus name.
13. Father, deliver me from impatience and impulsive decisions, in Jesus name.
14. Every recurring defeat in my spiritual life, be replaced with consistent victory, in Jesus name.
15. Lord, help me to remain faithful when results are delayed, in Jesus name.
16. Father, give me grace to persevere until my testimony is complete, in Jesus name.
17. Every negative expectation formed from my past experiences, be replaced with faith, in Jesus name.
18. Lord, renew my confidence in Your promises concerning my future, in Jesus name.
19. Father, let every legitimate endeavour that I undertake receive Your wisdom and favour, in Jesus name.
20. Every cycle of disappointment in my career, ministry, business or personal endeavours, be broken, in Jesus name.
21. Lord, teach me to identify opportunities that are truly aligned with Your purpose, in Jesus name.
22. Father, deliver me from careless decisions that produce avoidable failure, in Jesus name.
23. Every voice saying that I will always fail, be silenced by God's Word, in Jesus name.
24. Lord, let my past failures become testimonies of Your restoring grace, in Jesus name.
25. Father, give me strength to rise whenever I fall, in Jesus name.
26. I declare that I will not be defeated by discouragement, in Jesus name.
27. Lord, establish the works of my hands and let my efforts bear good fruit, in Jesus name.
28. Father, let this season mark a turning point from repeated failure to consistent progress, in Jesus name.
29. I receive grace to walk in wisdom, discipline, perseverance and faith, in Jesus name.
30. I declare that through Christ I am more than a conqueror; I will rise, advance, fulfil God's purpose and finish well, in Jesus name.
FINAL DAY DECLARATIONS
Father, I thank You for bringing me through these seven days of prayer and fasting. I declare that my confidence is in You and not in fear, circumstances or the failures of my past.
I declare that Jesus Christ is the foundation of my life. Every destructive pattern that contradicts God's Word is losing its influence over me. I receive grace to establish a new and godly pattern.
I declare that stagnation shall not define my life. I am moving forward in God's purpose. My mind is renewed, my strength is renewed, my vision is renewed and my commitment to God's purpose is renewed.
I declare that destructive family patterns will not control my future. I will establish a godly heritage, and my household will be established in righteousness, wisdom, love and faith.
I declare that I will not continually return to former failures. I receive grace to learn, grow, recover and move forward.
I declare that my labour shall not be in vain. The Lord shall give me wisdom to labour effectively and establish the work of my hands.
I declare that I will stand firm in the victory of Christ. I will not live in fear of evil powers. I will walk in faith, truth, righteousness, prayer and obedience to God's Word.
I declare that repeated failure is not my identity. I may fall, but by God's grace I will rise again. I will finish what God has assigned to me and fulfil His purpose for my life.
Isaiah 54:17: No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Romans 8:37: In all these things I am more than a conqueror through Him that loved me.
Philippians 1:6: He who began a good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Psalm 90:17: The beauty of the Lord my God is upon me, and He establishes the work of my hands.
IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment